Cool Box Portable Storage Careers
Want to be a part of a growing company? Cool Box Portable Storage is a family-owned and operated business. We love our employees and our customers and we want to hire people who are focused on providing excellent customer service. Think you are the right fit? Review our open positions and apply for a portable storage career by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
No current openings.
LOCATIONS: TUCSON, AZ & HAYWARD, CA
Cool Box Portable Storage is looking for an experienced Full-Time Tow Truck Driver to help deliver portable storage containers for the Cool Box Portable Storage facility in Hayward, CA and our facility in Tucson, AZ. MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR TOW TRUCK DRIVING EXPERIENCE.
Cool Box Portable Storage is your solutions provider for one-stop moving and storage containers. Our insulated storage containers are delivered to our customers to load or unload at their convenience. Once our storage containers are loaded, we can move them to our customer’s new home or preferred destination, or back to our facility for storage. Customers can also keep the unit at their property for as long as needed.
Driver’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Delivering containers to multiple customer locations in one day. Loading and unloading containers safely.
* Maintaining all paper work accurately for customer rentals
* Communicate directly with dispatch team.
* Maintaining facility cleanliness (Including yard work and light cleaning)
* Perform daily vehicle safety checklist.
* Maintaining all assigned vehicles and equipment. Reporting problems to corporate.
* Inspect and maintain all containers. Repair as needed.
* Collecting payments as necessary.
* Abiding by all company policies.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
* Tow Truck Driving or similar experience is a required
* Minimum one year of driving/customer experience
* Must have a clean driving record,
* Must have a valid license, and must pass a back ground check.
* Must be 25 years or older
* Basic construction knowledge
* Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
* Can work independently or as part of a small team
* Ability to work long hours Monday — Saturday (flexible schedule is required)
* Access to reliable transportation to get to work when scheduled
* High school diploma
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, lifting, walking, bending
* Ability to work in the elements
* Customers are to always be treated with courteously.
* Required to maintain a neat appearance, including clean clothing, shaven, neatly trimmed beard, hair trimmed neatly, etc.
When applying, enter “Driver” in the subject line.
* Benefits Offered
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety Sensitive Position
PAY & BENEFITSBenefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Vision insurance
LOCATION: TUCSON, AZ
We are hiring for a Human Resources Coordinator to become part of our team! We are seeking a human resources business partner who thrives on taking the lead in all aspects of the job responsibilities. We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 40 years. Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities of managing human resources for up to 100 employees in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for the HR functions of the company and will report to the Operations Manager. Responsibilities include, but not limited to; benefits administration, payroll, policy enforcement, employee life-cycle, compliance with regulations.
- Implement company culture, values and policies that focus on employee centricity. Nurture a positive working environment. Coordinate events focused on employee engagement and recognition.
- Oversee data entry and maintenance of employee records. Enter various data and processes employment transactions in Human Resources Information System (HRIS) requiring attention to detail. Review and research data to detect errors and inconsistencies.
- Process payroll. Prepare personnel action forms (PAFs) to document transaction such as status, pay and position changes based on source documents such as monthly reports or individual requests.
- Ensure compliance with Labor Law including tracking meal and rest periods, tracking reimbursable employee expenses, tracking and monitoring overtime and other policies and programs that could result in fines and penalties if violated.
- Manage and/or monitor employee performance, assist with employee discipline, and assist in resolving employee issues with supervision and management.
- Manage the employee life cycle. Process employment candidates’ information; onboard new hires and assist current employees with employment verifications, benefits, status changes, and other requests. Coordinate the completion of resignation, retirement and similar notices to off board exiting employees.
- Assist employees with interpretation of policies and procedures; provide and process forms, and procedures. Advise employees of leave options; process and manage leaves of absences. Provide reports on employment, leave and other transactions as requested.
- Advise employees of benefit programs and eligibility; may be required to research issues and follow-up with employees. Perform as the human resources representative interfacing with the public, contracted vendors, various State and County staff to coordinate the administration of benefit programs, and process worker’s compensation claims. Coordinate the completion of forms and maintain logs for workers compensation and OSHA.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Ensure legal compliance with employment regulations across multiple states and throughout human resource management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office suite and other software systems
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance first of the month after 60 days
- 401(k) With Matching Contributions after 1 year
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time