Cool Box Portable Storage Careers
Want to be a part of a growing company? Cool Box Portable Storage is a family owned and operated business. We love our employees and our customers and we want to hire people who are focused on providing excellent customer service. Think you are the right fit? Review our open positions and apply for a portable storage career by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt Lake City: Portable Storage Driver
We are hiring a Portable Storage Container Delivery Driver who has a minimum of 1 year of tow truck driving experience, who is able to manage the yard on his/her own, with little to no supervision.
You will be delivering portable storage containers for our facility in Salt Lake City, Utah, and surrounding Cool Box yards.
***THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN WEST VALLEY***
YOU MUST HAVE 1 YEAR MINIMUM TOW TRUCK DRIVING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED. Driver’s primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Delivering containers to multiple customer locations in one day, loading, and unloading containers safely.
- Complete minor repairs to containers with power hand tools.
- Communicate directly with dispatch and management team.
- Abide by all company policies.
- Be trustworthy.
- Manage yard, basic weed removal, clean, organize truck and office.
- Work independently.
- Keep all daily and weekly paperwork organized.
- Understand and be able to use basic technology; cell phone, tablet, scanner, copy machine, email, text, voicemail and GPS.
- Commercial Driver’s License NOT required.
- Must be at lease 23 years old for insurance purposes.
- You must have a clean driving record, a valid license, and must pass a background check.
- Basic construction knowledge.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, and every other Saturday with one day off during the week.
- Many weeks will be more than 40 hours during our busy season.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, frequently sitting, lifting, standing, walking, bending, and able to work in all-weather elements.
*Duties will change as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1 year tow truck driver (required)
Education: High School or equivalent.
License: Utah drivers license (Preferred)
Pay Frequency: Bi Weekly or Twice Monthly
Email your resume to email@example.com.