Cool Box Portable Storage Careers
Want to be a part of a growing company? Cool Box Portable Storage is a family-owned and operated business. We love our employees and our customers and we want to hire people who are focused on providing excellent customer service. Think you are the right fit? Review our open positions and apply for a portable storage career by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
Tow Truck Driver – Sacramento & Ontario, CA
Cool Box Portable Storage is looking to hire an experienced Full-Time Tow Truck Driver to help deliver portable storage containers for the Cool Box Portable Storage for the facility in Ontario, CA, and in Sacramento, CA.
Cool Box Portable Storage is your solutions provider for one-stop moving and storage containers. Our insulated storage containers are delivered to our customers to load or unload at their convenience. Once our storage containers are loaded, we can move them to our customer’s new home or preferred destination, or back to our facility for storage. Customers can also keep the unit at their property for as long as needed.
Driver’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Delivering containers to multiple customer locations in one day. Loading and unloading containers safely.
* Maintaining all paperwork accurately for customer rentals
* Communicate directly with the dispatch team.
* Maintaining facility cleanliness (Including yard work and light cleaning)
* Perform daily vehicle safety checklist.
* Maintaining all assigned vehicles and equipment. Reporting problems to corporate.
* Inspect and maintain all containers. Repair as needed.
* Collecting payments as necessary.
* Abiding by all company policies.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
* Tow Truck Driving or similar experience is a preferred
* Minimum one year of driving/customer experience
* You must have a clean driving record, a valid license, and must pass a background check.
* Basic construction knowledge
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem resolution skills
* Can work independently or as part of a small team
* Ability to work long hours Monday — Saturday (flexible schedule is required)
* Access to reliable transportation to get to work when scheduled
* High school diploma
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, lifting, walking, bending
* Ability to work in the elements
* Customers are to always be treated with courteously.
* Required to maintain a neat appearance, including clean clothing, shaven, neatly trimmed beard, hair trimmed neatly, etc.
* Benefits Offered
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safety Sensitive Position