By / admin
President’s Day Quotes 2017
Quotes from our presidents can be used for motivation any day of the week, but today, the third Monday in February is President’s Day. President’s Day is also known as Washington’s Birthday, and the federal government still officially calls it that. Here are six quotes from history’s favorite presidents starting with our first president.
- It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. – George Washington
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. – John Quincy Adams
- A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. – Gerald Ford
- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. – Thomas Jefferson
- The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality. – John F. Kennedy
- Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God. – Ronald Reagan
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. – Barack Obama
We hope you enjoy our list of quotes for President’s Day. Leave a comment below to let us know your favorite quote by a U.S. president.